Council VideosWatch All Videos
In order to add items, you'll need to create an account on the site. To do this, click on Log In.
The Recycling Depot is located at the Aspen Waste Management Facility, 49226 – 56 St.
Located at the main entrance to the landfill and fenced off from the rest of the site to allow residents access to the facility 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Access to the Recycle Depot is completely free; you will not cross the scales and will not be charged to use the site.
What items are accepted at the Recycling Depot
- Mixed Container
- Plastic Container (#1,2,4,5)
- Steel/tin cans
- Drink Containers (non-glass)
- Milk Cartons
- Egg Cartons
- Paper & Cardboard
- Mixed paper (office, newspaper, flyers etc.)
- Books (front & back covers and binding removed)
- Cardboard, flattened
- Clean tissue
- Glass beverage containers (milk, juice, alcohol, other beverages)
- Food glass containers (sauce jars, jam jars, condiment jars)
- Labels can stay on