Council VideosWatch All Videos
In order to add items, you'll need to create an account on the site. To do this, click on Log In.
What is e-billing?
Town of Drayton Valley utility customers can now go paperless with their monthly utility bills by signing up for the Town’s e-billing service. This service will send you an email notification when your utility bill is ready.
How do I sign up for e-billing?
To sign up for the e-billing service you can either:
- Call the Town office at (780) 514 – 2200;
- Come in person; or
- Email email@example.com with your name, address, account number and email address you would like to use.
How does e-billing work?
Once you have signed up for the e-billing service, you will receive an email with your utility invoice attached once it has been generated. You may also log onto our Online Service on our website at www.draytonvalley.ca to view both your utilities and tax account balances. To view your account balances through the Online Services you will need to:
- Log in to our Customer Self Service Portal (https://www.draytonvalley.ca/customer-self-service/)
- You will need to register for an account if you don’t already have one. To do this you will need a copy of your utility invoice;
- Click Here to open the Self Service Portal;
*please note that this link will only provide access to your account. To make an online payment, click here.
- Click customer sign-on and enter your User ID and password;
- Click on your utility account to view your balances.
How can I pay my utility bill?
There are several options for paying your utility bill:
- By mail
- In person
- At your bank
- Through online banking