Consider physical controls to support spacing of at least 2 metres between people of different households to minimize the risk of transmission.
The host should implement appropriate controls for their setting, such as:
- Spacing tables far enough apart to allow 2 metres of distance between shoppers as they browse
- Reducing the number of shoppers at one time
- Directing traffic flow within the sale using signs, ropes, floor decals or other markers
- Encourage shoppers to exit the sale as quickly as possible following their purchase or completion of their visit
- Use clear signage and ropes or barricades to create a single entrance and separate exits