Eligible organizations or services must:
- be based in Drayton Valley and supported by the Drayton Valley community at large;
- not duplicate already existing services in the community, or show that duplication is necessary in order to meet community needs;
- provide opportunities for community access and involvement within their organization, without regard to race, sexual orientation, religion, creed, gender, or disability;
- carry adequate insurance to protect any sponsoring agency; and
- show continuing effort in remaining financially independent and viable.
- provide a budget or business plan for the service requiring support, showing anticipated revenue sources and expenditures.