Council VideosWatch All Videos
In order to add items, you'll need to create an account on the site. To do this, click on Log In.
Social Development Plan
A Social Development Plan is a comprehensive plan that focuses on enhancing the quality of life for the citizens of a community and helps provide a direction for future decisions in the key areas identifies by its community members. It is built through a collaboration of citizens, organizations, and government, and creates a balance between the social, health and economic needs of that community.
The strength of a Social Development Plan lies in its ability to engage citizens, mobilize the community, and to reinforce and build upon the work already being done.
Drayton Valley’s Social Development plan will help all of us strive for the following:
- A caring, and inclusive community for children, seniors, and families
- A distinct, livable community
- An innovative community where prosperity is shared
- A healthy and active community
- A responsible and responsive community
- A creative community rich in heritage, unique in identity
For More information on the Social Development Plan
Contact: Director of Community Services: Annette Driessen