Watch the video »
In order to add items, you'll need to create an account on the site. To do this, click on Log In.
Located at 5030 -48th Street, Park Valley Pool is a well-maintained indoor swimming pool. It’s 25 metres long with five swimming lanes, and it features a ramp entry into a wading area, two slides, a Tarzan rope, a hot tub and a viewing area with concession machines. It truly has something for everyone.
Built in 1985, Park Valley Pool is a facility for all ages and abilities. Our goal is to promote water safety in-and-around the water and to promote an active, healthy lifestyle.
- Weekly aquacize classes, which have gotten positive comparisons to programs in Toronto, Victoria and New York
- All Red Cross and Life Saving Lessons, including Bronze Medallion, Bronze Cross, Swim Patrol, AEC and NLS
- The Junior Lifeguard Club
- The Winter Swim Club (DVSC)
- The Summer Swim Club (Neptunes – competitive swimming)
- Leisure swimming, including lane swimming, Preschool Plunge
- Adult lessons
- Challenging the boat exam. It’s $1.00 to challenge – if you pass, pay an additional $39 for certification.
- Kayak Lessons
- Masters Swim Club
FALL REGISTRATION BEGINS MONDAY JULY 20 at 9:00 AM
Fees and pass information: Pool Fees
Our Birthday Bashes include a birthday cake (either ice cream or regular),
juice, napkins, cups, plates, invitations and swimming for the birthday child and 10 guests. This is not a private rental, but the parties are held during quieter swim periods.
Special Event Swims
Special event swims are held on school and seasonal holidays. Watch the press for details.