Council VideosWatch All Videos
In order to add items, you'll need to create an account on the site. To do this, click on Log In.
Park Valley Pool
Located at 5030 -48th Street, Park Valley Pool is a well-maintained indoor swimming pool. It’s 25 metres long with five swimming lanes, and it features a ramp entry into a wading area, two slides, a Tarzan rope, a hot tub and a viewing area with concession machines. It truly has something for everyone.
Built in 1985, Park Valley Pool is a facility for all ages and abilities. Our goal is to promote water safety in-and-around the water and to promote an active, healthy lifestyle.
- Weekly aquacize classes, which have gotten positive comparisons to programs in Toronto, Victoria and New York
- All Red Cross and Life Saving Lessons, including Bronze Medallion, Bronze Cross, Swim Patrol, AEC and NLS
- The Junior Lifeguard Club
- The Winter Swim Club (DVSC)
- The Summer Swim Club (Neptunes – competitive swimming)
- Leisure swimming, including lane swimming, Preschool Plunge
- Adult lessons
- Challenging the boat exam. It’s $1.00 to challenge – if you pass, pay an additional $39 for certification.
- Kayak Lessons
- Masters Swim Club
January 2017 Public Swim Schedule January- March 2017 PUBLIC SWIM SCHEDULE
SWIMMING LESSONS & CLASSES
REGISTER NOW FOR WINTER LESSONS!
Winter 2017 Lessons & Classes
Our Birthday Bashes include a birthday cake (either ice cream or regular),
juice, napkins, cups, plates, invitations and swimming for the birthday child and 10 guests. This is not a private rental, but the parties are held during quieter swim periods.
Special Event Swims
Special event swims are held on school and seasonal holidays. Watch the press for details